Top 1 South East Asia
in heavy & oversized transport.
VIETRANSTIMEX Multimodal Transport Holdings Company
(Member of SOTRANS)
Vietranstimex was founded in 1976. After 40 years of construction & development, Vietranstimex is currently a leading company in the field of transport in Vietnam.
Vietranstimex specialized in international multimodal transport freight forwarding, heavy & oversized goods transport and projects with “Door to Door“ services.
Vietranstimex owns and manages a large number of modern machinery and equipment from ordinary, semi-trailers, lowbed-trailers, hydraulic axles, self-propelled modular (SPMT) and cranes.
=> Number 1 in South East Asia and Top 50 of the world in heavy & oversized transport.
- Inland transport:
Representative Offices and branches all over Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
- Inland waterway transport:
Vietranstimex is owning barge teams with 400 – 2000 DWT.
- Multimodal transport:
One of Vietranstimex’s strengths is multi-modal transportation.
- Sea freight transport:
Develop and maintain good relationship with shipping lines, ship owners & forwarders.
- 24/7 services:
Immediate support in power sector to replace the burned or damaged transformers …
- Lifting/Rigging services:
One of the leading companies in Vietnam in lifting/rigging services.
- Load out/in services:
Special service in which SPMT or hydraulic trailer modules will be used.
- Equipment rental services:
Provide services of leasing machines and equipment.
Hanoi: 15.000 m2, Da Nang: 20.000 m2, Quang Ngai: 50.000 m2.
- Other services:
Customs clearance procedures; shipping broker; shipping agency and international logistics agency.
- Vietranstimex Northern Branch.
- Vietranstimex (Headquarter).
- Vietranstimex Quang Ngai Branch.
- Vietranstimex Southern Branch.
- Vietranstimex Representative Office in Laos.
- Vietranstimex Representative Office in Cambodia.
- Yaly Hydro Power Plant, 50.000 FT, 1992 – 2000.
- Pha Lai 2 Thermal Power Plant, Hai Duong Province, 200.000 FT, 1997 – 2004.
- Phu My Thermal Power Plant (1, 2, 3 & 4); Phu My Fertilize, BR-VT Province, 300.000 FT, 1999 – 2004.
- Load out NULQ Topside of Rang Dong Full field Development Project 1.500 tons, Vung Tau City, 2003.
- Son La Hydro Power Plant, Son La Province, 100.000 FT, 2007 – 2011.
- Dung Quat Oil Refinery Plant, Quang Ngai Province, 2007 – 2008.
- Load in/load out container gantries in Tan Cang Port 450 tons, Vung Tau, 2009.
- Mong Duong II Coal Fire Thermal Power Project, Quang Ninh Province, 50.000 FT, 2012 – 2013.
- Nghi Sơn Thermal Power Plant Project, Thanh Hoa Province, 1.650.000 FT, 2014 – 2016.
- Load out of ST-PIP Module 2 Topside 3.000 tons, Vung Tau, 2016.
VIETRANSTIMEX Multi Modal Transport Holding Company
Headquarter: Building 80-82 Bach Dang, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City, Vietnam.