multiple modes of transportation.
International multimodal transport or combined transport means that forwarders will use at least two different modes of transportation for transporting a cargo from a country to a defined place in another country as specified in the multimodal transport contract.
Multimodal transport service may combine different modes of transportation such as water – airway, airway – railway – road, etc. or combine all these methods properly to shorten transporting time and save cost at best for Customer.
Global network covering more than 100 countries will help SOTRANS carry out door-to-door transportation services and provide combination of different transportation modes for Customers.
With experience and flexible combination of such modes of transportation, we have effectively and successfully executed transportation of many cargoes and projects for many multinational companies with high and demanding requirements.
- Exports and imports shipping services by sea and multimodal transportation from Vietnam to everywhere in the world and vice versa.
- Full container load (FCL) and Less than container load (LCL) shipping services with competitive freight rate as well supporting storage fee.
- Door to door delivery services.
- Cargoes insurance brokerage.
- Projects and exhibition cargoes services in Vietnam and the surrounding area: Laos, Cambodia.