in Ho Chi Minh City.
SOTRANS Inland Clearance Depot (SOTRANS ICD)
SOTRANS ICD officially put into operation in early 2010. Port has convenient location, high-tech lines to ensure customer needs.
- Area: 10 ha (100.000 m2).
- Begin date: April, 2010.
- Location: Km 09 Hanoi highway, Truong Tho Ward, Thu Duc Dist., Ho Chi Minh city.
Services at SOTRANS ICD:
- Inland clearance depot.
- Lifting on/off containers.
- Loading & unloading container.
- Transporting project, overheight and overweight cargoes.
- Forwarding export – import goods.
- Stuffing & de-stiffomg consignment.
- Reefer & PTI services.
- Maintenance, repair and cleaning containers.
- CFS, bonded warehouses, custom formalities.
- Receive and provide supports to customers at 24/7.
SOTRANS ICD – Connetions to major economic centers !
- From HCM central: 9 km.
- From Vung Tau city: 110 km.
- From Binh Duong province: 15 km.
- From Bien Hoa city: 12 km.
- From Long An: 40 km.
SOTRANS ICD with strategic location placed at the industrial center and has adjacent distance to inportant industrial areas.
SOTRANS ICD – Prime location in logistics !
From Sai Gon Port: 10 km.
From SPCT: 20 km.
From VICT: 10 km.
From Ben Nghe port: 13 km.
From Cat Lai Newport: 8 km.
From Cai Mep port network: 80 km.
From Tan Son Nhat international airport: 18 km.
SOTRANS ICD has prime location in logistics, connects to sea ports and international airport, efficient operation at reasonable cost.
Convenient in land and river transport !
Front facing Hanoi national highway, intersect with Cross – Asia highway, across at DaiHan highway within 5km.
80m wide, 412m long of river berth, connect to Saigon river and downstream to Soai Rap river, Long Tau river, Cai Mep – Thi Vai sea ports network.
Road Transport: extremely convenient.
Sea Transport: (connects by barges).
- To Saigon port: 2 hours.
- To VICT, Ben Nghe port: 2 hours.
- To Cat Lai Saigon Newport: 3 hours.
- To SPCT: 4 hours.
- To Cai Mep area: 8 hours.
Central Logistics of Ho Chi Minh City !
Location of SOTRANS ICD: