No. 1 in Southeast Asia
& Top 50 of the world
in heavy & oversized transport.
Project cargo handling
Oversize equipment or factory’s equipment system can be safely moved and installed. With professional and experienced teams, we handle all types of machines and equipment at your request.
- Ban Chat –Son La Hydropower.
More than 200 tons of equipment of hydroelectric plants are transported door to door from HCMC to Son La province by ship and truck safety and on schedule.
- VINCOM building.
SOTRANS entire transport equipment for construction work at Eden quadrangle includes roads: Ly Tu Trong – Le Thanh Ton – Hai Ba Trung – Dong Khoi, Dist. 1, HCMC.
- Phan Rang BOT provide clean water project.
SOTRANS has transported pipeline of provide clean water projects in Phan Rang with 30 km length.
- Hiep Phuoc power plant projects.
SOTRANS F&W has transported turbine 80 tons weighs safely and on schedule, ensuring that fitted activities.
- Sagon M&C building.
37 floors building, the second high building in HCM city. SOTRANS F&W has transported equipment and construction materials to BOUYGES contractors (France).
- Yaly hydropower, Lam Dong..
SOTRANS Logistics has transport equipment for Yaly hydropower plant.
- Vietnam beer plant.
SOTRANS has transported the brewers tank for Vietnam beer plant joint stock company.
- National Assembly Building.
SOTRANS Hanoi has transported construction and completed building equipment.
Typical projects of Vietranstimex (a member of SOTRANS):
- Yaly Hydro Power Plant, 50.000 FT, 1992 – 2000.
- Pha Lai 2 Thermal Power Plant, Hai Duong Province, 200.000 FT, 1997 – 2004.
- Phu My Thermal Power Plant (1, 2, 3 & 4); Phu My Fertilize, BR-VT Province, 300.000 FT, 1999 – 2004.
- Load out NULQ Topside of Rang Dong Full field Development Project 1.500 tons, Vung Tau City, 2003.
- Son La Hydro Power Plant, Son La Province, 100.000 FT, 2007 – 2011.
- Dung Quat Oil Refinery Plant, Quang Ngai Province, 2007 – 2008.
- Load in/load out container gantries in Tan Cang Port 450 tons, Vung Tau, 2009.
- Mong Duong II Coal Fire Thermal Power Project, Quang Ninh Province, 50.000 FT, 2012 – 2013.
- Nghi Sơn Thermal Power Plant Project, Thanh Hoa Province, 1.650.000 FT, 2014 – 2016.
- Load out of ST-PIP Module 2 Topside 3.000 tons, Vung Tau, 2016.